Microblading is a procedure that more and more people are starting to become aware of. However, not all microblading is the same. Education and skill is very different based on each state’s laws surrounding education and training. It can be difficult to choose a Microblading artist because there are wide variances in technique, products used, and price. There are many things to save money on in life. Any procedure on your face, shouldn’t be one of them! Microblading is a long term relationship and will require yearly touch ups. Be judicious in choosing and artist that will produce work on your face. Here are 5 reasons choosing a Phibrows Artist can greatly benefit you.
1. Training: Phibrows Artist’s produce superior work because they follow a very specific method that is taught to them through a live, hands on work shop followed by a rigorous 6-month training course. This course requires the Artist to pass 11 levels of mastery to ensure that their methods and their work maintain a very high standard… the Phibrows standard. No other Microblading Academy in the world has a lengthy, strictest, and rigorous program like ours. Other trainings offer 1-day courses, online only courses, and courses where you never train on a real person under the careful supervision of a Master trainer.
2. Tools: PhiBrows methods and tools have been meticulously designed and redesigned to continually aid their trained artists. These methods and tools allow for precise hair-strokes, perfect symmetry, and beautiful eyebrow shape that enhance the natural shape of a client’s face and bone structure. They have been developed from highest quality stainless steel and products made. They are certifiable sterile and go through rigorous testing to ensure perfection. They have the least amount of damage and clean cuts compared to any other microblade on the market! Did I mention that Branko Babic, the founder of Phibrows invented the modern Microblading tool? Every artist where Phibrows trained or not, can thank him personally!
3. Products: Their products have been continually tested and reevaluated to produce the highest quality pigments available. These pigments provide color that stays and do not turn different colors. They are certified to not include any heavy metals found in other permanent makeup pigments. They are also certified vegan and cruelty free. Branko Babic has made it one of his missions to produce the most superior pigments in the world and their team of scientist and physicians have done just that. They are second to none! Because they do not contain heavy metals, they do not change color, migrate, or cause any reactions with the skin. Phibrows has opened their products and pigments up to other artist for purchase even if they are not Phibrows trained. 1,000,000 procedures have been done around the world using their products and there has never been 1 case of a reaction to them. The Phibrows lab with their chemists and scientist have developed and designed the highest quality and best pigments on the market!
Fact: Phibrows recently pulled out of the China and Brazil market for their government’s marketable approval (their products can still be purchased in these countries, but can not be labeled approved) because they required testing on animals. Phibrows responded that they have never nor, will they ever test their products on animals. Although they did loose marketable money, Branko issued a letter in response stating that the money wasn’t important to him. He values quality and doing the right thing. Mad respect to them!
4. Eyebrow Mapping: Through careful assessment and measuring Phibrows Artist create the perfect eyebrows for your face. As a Certified PhiBrow Artist, I use the Golden Ratio of 1.618 to determine the correct proportions of your eyebrows, all individually fitted for your face through a superior eyebrow mapping technique. The Golden Ratio or Divine proportions, are found everywhere in the universe. From animals, nature, the stars, and even the human body. We determine the ideal eyebrows for you, based on your unique bone structure and the proportions of your face. The majority of your 2-3-hour long appointment will be spent on this phase – to determine what shape, hue and thickness is best suited for you. Naturally we will take in account your wishes and specific requests when planning your new brows. Perfection in the shape is an essential part of Phibrows microblading.
5. Safety and Support: Phibrows is the safest procedure available for microblading. Through their staffed physicians, Phibrows has determined which medical conditions and pathology is not suited for microblading as well as which medications that should be avoided. Did I mention that Phibrows is the ONLY microblading academy in the world to have Physician – Artist support? Any Phibrows artist can email a Phibrows physician at anytime and receive medical advice for their clients regarding Microblading. That level of support can not be obtained anywhere else.
As a Phibrows Microblading Artist and Registered Nurse, I am happy to offer free consultations to help you see what the Golden Ratio looks like on your beautiful facial features.